I'm still healthy and alive -Ezurike Frank Louis

t

I'm still healthy and alive to see January 2019 with machete cuts on my fore head,chest,nose and swollen reddish eye during the 31st of December 2018 nkwo-emeke masquerade display in Emekuku Owerri north local government area of Imo state.

Thank God i never went down to my grave as planned by four cult boys and thanks to all who assisted me to find a place for the treatment for first aid.

 Let God judge and i pray for the repentance of those boys to become a great ambassadors of peace in Nigeria so as not to rot in jail in future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nollywood veteran actor Tom Njemanze celebrate his 70TH birthday

Nkotonko music drama actors Omalicha and Akuebe in movie audition

Owu cultural festival marked at umu-Duru Ifakala in Mbaitoli L.G.A of Imo state