Moses Simon deliver new born baby








Super Eagles striker Moses simon, who plays for French Ligue 1 club side Nantes FC  have expressed gratitude to God for successful delivery of his second child and it is a feminine gender. 

He said “Glory be to God Folded hands!!, On 30:4:20 God added another princess to my castle".

Then used the opportunity to express his deepest admiration to his wife saying " I am dancing and a special thanks to my princess Words will never be enough to express just how thankful I am that you are my wife I will keep loving and cherish you forever❤Princess."  

Simon was part of the Nigerian squad that won bronze in the 2019 African nations Cup in Egypt, under Gernot Rohr and have scored a total of nine goals for Nantes FC in thirty matches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nollywood veteran actor Tom Njemanze celebrate his 70TH birthday

Nkotonko music drama actors Omalicha and Akuebe in movie audition

Owu cultural festival marked at umu-Duru Ifakala in Mbaitoli L.G.A of Imo state