An Infinity V6, 3.7 version got burnt at Okorie street in Owerri

An ash colour infinity V6, 3.7 version saloon car, got burnt at Okorie street, in Owerri municipal local government area in Imo state, due to an electrical fault developed from the kick starter.    
Although the owner of the car who is a car mechanic, and he reside with his family at a rented apartment in Okorie street. 

From his report presented to the Drizzlersnews crew, who were at the scene of the incident, where the infinity, caught fire at the engine section,  he said  "I  just brought my car back from mine mechanic shop, where i was fixing it to my house, but i discovered that their was no fuel in the generator, so i picked up my car key and asked my children to go inside the car, so that we could buy fuel at the filling station and other items, but my wife was with my last born in the house, as i turned on the car ignition, it couldn't start and on second trial, it could not start, as i opened the burnett i saw fire at the engine section of my car, out of fear i forcefully closed it and mine children were all inside the car and do not know, what was going on, but the doors were automatically locked, an alarm was raised over the fire incident,  people rushed to salvage the situation, finally the doors opened and my children were saved.   

I opened my car boot brought out a fire extinguisher and it was not working, because it must have expired, but it was a bus Imo taxi driver that helped me with his own fire extinguisher that brought the fire under control, before people could get soapy water".   But his engine top got burnt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nollywood veteran actor Tom Njemanze celebrate his 70TH birthday

Nkotonko music drama actors Omalicha and Akuebe in movie audition

Owu cultural festival marked at umu-Duru Ifakala in Mbaitoli L.G.A of Imo state